Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Natural Green Thumb

Well, I don't know if I've mentioned, but I have zero experience growing in a greenhouse. Karen, a worker in Brooks Dining Center has informed me I have a natural green thumb!

As I previously said, I was nervous about my seeds not growing because of dry soil, but as you can tell from the following pictures, I don't think I have anything to worry about!

 
 
 

 

 

 













Aaand, as you may or may not have noticed from previous pictures, I most certainly had mixed up my signs for spinach and lettuce! Who knew? Ohh just about everyone that knows anything about gardening. :) Changed them today!

Still to plant next week and later this summer: pumpkins, squash, cucumbers, pole beans, nasturtiums, and sunflowers!!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: