Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah! -Bob Marley

I won't bother telling you I see the expected thunderstorm coming in, because for the past week it has been absolutely beautiful! In fact, it's been so beautiful, I moved all the plants outside, but the spinach and lettuce which of course are stationary in their beds. I was worried about them over the weekend, but I think they all loved being outside. It was also so hot in the greenhouse over the weekend that I'm afraid if I hadn't put them outside, many would have wilted!

So, the sides of the greenhouse are officially rolled up. I have now planted cucumbers, pole beans, squash, and pumpkins. Today I'm going to plant some flowers: nasturtiums, forget-me-nots, and sunflowers. I'm also going to plant more lemon balm (the first attempt failed), more mountain mint (there's only a little growing), more chamomile (they didn't transplant well), and borage (accidentally left them in the greenhouse and they're not looking so hot!)

Enjoy the pictures!!


BASIL



CARROTS

CHAMOMILE

PARSLEY

GARLIC

LETTUCE

PEAS


SPINACH

CHERRY TOMATOES

CHERRY TOMATOES

No comments: